ACSCD 2020 information will be available in 1st quarter of 2020.
Call for Sessions, Workshops and Symposia for ACSCD 2019
We invite proposals for Sessions, Workshops or Symposia.
- Each Session should consist of at least 5 paper presentations. For that session, the organizers or his team can present 2 papers at most.
- Each Workshop or Symposium should consist of at least 8 paper presentations. For that workshop or Symposium, the organizer or his team can present 4 papers at most.
- The Session, Workshop or Symposium organizer will be responsible for advertising the workshop, and selecting and reviewing the papers.
- Papers accepted for Sessions, Workshops or Symposia will be published in the Proceedings of ACSCD 2019.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals to organize Sessions, Workshops or Symposia should include the following information:
- The title of the Workshop
- The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
- A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 250 words)
- A short description on the means of advertisement for the Session
After the final paper selection, the Sessions, Workshops or Symposia organizers must send their final accepted papers to the Congress Secretariat of ACSCD 2019 no later than the deadlines defined by the Conference.