Sponsorship Opportunities is now Live!
Your participation is integral to the success of the Congress. Connect with your target audience and stand out from the competition at ACSCD 2021.
Looking to showcase your organization to key stakeholders in the region? The African Congress on Sickle Cell Disease provides an unparalleled opportunity to play an important role in influencing and contributing to the further development of the sickle cell control movement in Africa. Our comprehensive programs offer strategic opportunities to expand your visibility, maximise your reach and create countless chances of networking with other like-minded organizations and individuals from the region and beyond.
No matter what your business goal – gaining brand exposure, building goodwill, or connecting and engaging with audiences from around Africa and the world, ACSCD has a sponsorship opportunity that meets your needs and budget. Whether your budget is $500 or $50,000, we have options that put your brand front and center among the most influential leaders in sickle cell disease and public health.
Reach out to ACSCD Partnership Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also welcome support in form of grants and donations.
We thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from You!.
Please also consider other opportunties such as exhibiting in the Global Village or organizing a sponsored Industry Session alongside the congress program
ACSCD 2021 sponsorships, support,
Sponsorship & Partnership Development
Why Congress Sponsorship?
- Showcase your organization to key stakeholders in the region
- Reach a diverse mix of attendees from 30+ countries
- Diverse pre-congress, live and post-congress marketing campaigns
- Reach your target audience and increase brand recognition
- Differentiate your organization from competitors
- Enhance business relations and expand reach
- Network with healthcare professionals, government representatives, industry and community leaders
Some Key Benefits Include:
- Corporate presence in numerous pre-congress, live and post-congress marketing material
- Logo and advertising visibility on the Congress official website, with a direct link to your company website
- Recognition and corporate messaging during the ACSCD 2021 meeting through targeted digital marketing campaigns
- Brand exposure to key regional audience