The African Congress on Sickle Cell Disease is now accepting applications from the global sickle cell community to help shape a powerful program for the Congress, which will be held Virtually, on 25th May – 29th May 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute and demonstrate the power of collective reasoning, pioneering thinking and inspiring initiatives to a diverse regional and global audience.
The Congress theme: “Working to Overcome Sickle Cell Disease – What Next?” examines the current state of sickle cell disease in the region and globally and sets the tone of the Congress as a platform for sickle cell control and SCD communities to advance in the right direction.
We request that you submit your application by no later than 19 March 2021 (23:59 WAT). The Program Committee will only consider applications received via this platform.
Become a Speaker at ACSCD 2021
The congress offers numerous dedicated programs to which you can submit your application for a speaking position.
- You can find the overview of the Congress Programs Here to learn more and submit your application. If accepted, it will be scheduled under that program. You cannot make the same submission to more than one program. Be sure to read the list of topics suggested within each program to guide your presentation submission for a best fit.
- Once you select a program, a new window will open. Read and follow the instructions provided by the specific program.
- Begin the application process
- If you have questions about the application process, email the program committee at email@example.com
- You may review, modify or withdraw your application any time through April 26.
Tip: ACSCD suggests that abstract or synopsis of proposal be developed and finalized off-line in a program such as Microsoft Word for ease of editing and then copied into the online application form.