Why Should You Attend ACSCD 2019?
- Learn, share knowledge and network with over 800 delegates from Africa and the rest of the world including some of Africa’s most prominent researchers and sickle cell experts.
- Hear the latest scientific developments from leaders in the field of sickle cell disease and global public health
- Showcase your research, share your expert knowledge and contribute to discussions that will shape the future of sickle cell management and control in Africa.
- Benefit from wide-ranging and multidisciplinary content including keynote lectures, plenaries, workshops, oral abstract and poster presentations.
- Market and showcase to one of the largest gatherings of researchers, clinicians, patients and professionals in the field of sickle cell, haematology and public health in Africa.